Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Love At First Sight

(Warning: contains some explicit and adult content)
                Last night, I forgot how to talk. I think it was her eyes, green diamonds hiding behind impossibly long eyelashes, but it could have been her long brown hair, almost black, falling to her shoulders, just gleaming in the fluorescent light. She had high cheek bones that blushed a light red, and her full lips curved in a seductive grin. She stood within a circle of guests right in the middle of the room, and every eye was on her. She practically glowed with attention.
                I was so drawn in to her to that I found myself making my way towards the circle. I placed my beer on a table as I passed it, uncaring that it was still half full. I watched myself, in an almost out of body feeling, as I brushed two members of the circle out of the way and knelt before her. Her eyes perplexedly looked down at me as I took her hand in mine. I told her that she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, and that I wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of the night getting to know her. I openly gazed at her perfect face, her cute little nose, the light freckles that I couldn’t see before, and I realized that she was even more striking than I had thought. I just had to have this girl.

                She smiled mischievously and led me away by hand. The circle stared at me, their eyes in a losing battle between jealousy and admiration. They couldn’t help but respect my bravado, my confident and shameless attempt at love. The exquisite figure of splendor before me led us down a hallway, passing a long line of guys waiting to use the bathroom. Their faces were painted with envy as they watched this goddess lead me to her dwelling. She opened a door, pulled me in, and closed it quickly behind her.
                I expected an immediate avalanche of lust and unleashed desire, but instead she sat me down on the bed and held my hand, looking adoringly into my eyes. Her brilliant green eyes pierced my heart, and I knew I would never look at another girl the same again. I was pulled back into reality when she opened her mouth and told me that her name was Sarah. I introduced myself and then we fell into conversation.
Her voice was like an angel, serenading my soul. I felt so worthless next to this divine creature. How could she possibly be wasting her time with me when she could be out there getting courted by anyone she wanted. Yet her eyes were all for me. She found me charming, handsome, and courageous, noting that my little proposal in front of all those people was so daring. She was so tired of guys always showing off to her. I was her Prince Gallant.
The talks eventually slowed down as we ran out of things to say, but I swear we must have talked for hours. By the time I had gotten over her allure enough to notice my surroundings, I realized that it was dead quiet. All the guests must have left the party. I asked her if she needed a ride home as it was only a matter of time before we were kicked out, but she told me that she was staying there. It turned out that it was her house. She invited me to stay.
My heart soared at the prospect of spending the night with this girl in my arms. I couldn’t remember the last time I’d felt anywhere near this high. My expression radiated delight. Before I could help myself, I pulled her toward me and kissed her full on the mouth. She was a little surprised at first, but she almost instantly got into it. We rolled over onto the bed, and she began pulling my shirt off. My hands grasped her back, exploring her smooth skin. She got more aggressive, ripping at my jeans, and I helped her pull them off. All of a sudden, my head started to swim and it felt like the world was spinning. I must have done something because she asked me if I was okay. I told her I was fine, only a little dizzy.
She giggled and told me that it was fine, and she’d take it from here. She pulled off her jeans and climbed on top of me. She started slowly, and my headache was forgotten. I started to help her out, but then my head started to pulse, an intense pressure behind my eyes. I ignored it.
She rode me for a long time, emitting moans of rapture before eventually falling away exhausted. I enjoyed it immensely, but I could barely keep my eyes open after she stopped. I rolled over and thanked her, kissing her gently on the forehead. She returned my kiss with one of her own, a tender one on the lips. I rolled back over and fell deep asleep.
I dreamed of adventure in love. Sarah and I traveling the world, hand in hand, always happy and joyful. Her green eyes were forever mine. We graduated college and moved into the city. We got a little apartment, and we brought home a little puppy. I was halfway through a real proposal, a fancy dinner at an Italian restaurant, when I heard a cough.
I woke up with a screaming headache, confused as to where I was. I glanced around the room and then I saw her. As I lay there in bed, watching this extraordinarily normal looking girl struggle to pull her jeans on, I think, Man I must have been drunk last night.

1 comment: